- How do I register for a ticket for the conference?
- How do I pay?
- When should I pay for the conference?
- How do I register for a Free Emergency Frontline Worker Ticket?
- What is the booking confirmation process?
- What does my registration Ticket Include?
- What happens if I have to cancel?
- Can I send a colleague in my place?
- Can I share my place at the conference?
- Can I register for the conference on the day or at the conference venue?
- I have two discounts I would like to use to register; can I use both of them? My Discount Code Doesn’t Work?
- Please resend my ticket / order confirmation
How do I register for a ticket for the conference?
To register for the conference:
- Email Mind Mixer Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to register is by using our secure online booking service with a credit or debit card at www.mindmixerevents.com. Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer or you can ask to be invoiced.
TICKETS FOR A NOMINATED COLLEAGUE:
We want as many people as possible to benefit from this event. We are offering ALL DELEGATES the chance to nominate a free ticket for a colleague from the same organisation who they feel would benefit from attending.
Once you receive your ticket we will request your nomination for a colleague and send details for registration so you can forward to them personally.
Any questions, please send to email@example.com
How do I pay?
Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo.
To make a bank transfer please call +44 (0)1747 841315 for details.
You can also ask to be invoiced. If your company uses Purchase Order Numbers, please include this on your booking form, otherwise, this may delay your booking process.
When should I pay for the conference?
Payment is due on registering for the conference. Mind Mixer Ltd must receive a payment within 7 days of the invoice date (which is issued immediately on submission of booking).
If you have not paid for the event by the date of the conference, you will be asked to guarantee your payment with a credit card. Pre-payment is a requirement of entry and regrettably, you will not be allowed into the conference unless you have paid.
How do I register for a Free Emergency Frontline Worker Ticket?
FRONTLINE WORKFORCE TICKETS
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant that the NHS and Emergency Services have been even more stretched than usual and have been selflessly and tirelessly working to keep us safe, healthy and supported, often going into unknown dangers to do so. It’s times like this we value our frontline community even more.
In addition to a free ticket a colleague for all who book paid for the ticket we are also matching every corporate or commercial ticket purchased with one for an Emergency or Frontline worker. These are available on a first-come-first-served basis. We have arrangements with associations in addition to this. For further information about discounted rates please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the booking confirmation process?
- Placing your order: Payment is due on registering for the conference. Once you have registered for the event, you will receive your order confirmation and invoice within 7 working days. If your company uses Purchase Order Numbers, please include this on your booking form, otherwise, this may delay your order. A receipt of order email confirmation from us constitutes a legally binding contract and if after 7 days you have not received your order confirmation, please contact email@example.com to see if there may be a problem with your booking.
- Payment must now be received and cleared in full. Your VAT receipt will follow once full payment has been received. Please see the relevant sections above for further information.
- Final confirmation: Once we have received payment in full, you will be sent your delegate joining instructions (including login access information for virtual events, and/or venue information, map, etc).
Please note: Mind Mixer Ltd reserves the right to decline any booking. Payment must be made in full before the date of the conference. Please bring proof of payment with you. A credit card guarantee will be requested for delegates who do not have proof of payment.
What does my registration Ticket Include?
Your registration includes:
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- One free additional guest ticket for a colleague (from the same organisation)
- Stream live talks and poster sessions via the online platform and mobile apps
- Our mobile App is iphone and Android and once registered and logged-in it will remember your details for easy access
- Access to specialist drop in clinics including role play and anonymous support
- Access to all workshops
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks are available for 30 days after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- Access exhibitor profiles for 30 days after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- View abstracts of all presentations for 30 days after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access (within 24 of registration) for 30 days after the conference to:
- Watch recorded sessions
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations where available
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations. firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I have to cancel?
If you are unable to attend the conference, you are welcome to send a substitute delegate instead. Simply notify Mind Mixer Events Ltd of the new name, job title and contact details at email@example.com
Cancellations received in writing at least 30 working days before the conference date will receive a full refund, minus an administration charge of £85 +VAT.
Cancellations received in writing on or after 30 working days before the conference date cannot be refunded and full payment is still due although a replacement delegate will always be welcome. This is due to the way in which we are charged by our suppliers as during this final month, most of the costs have already been incurred by the organisers. Mind Mixer Events Ltd cannot reimburse any travel, accommodation or other expenses under any circumstances.
Can I send a colleague in my place?
We are happy to make a substitution for you at no extra charge. Please send the name, job title and full contact details for the person attending in your place. Please note, however, that substitutions made on the day of the conference itself are at the discretion of the organisers.
Can I share my place at the conference?
Two or more delegates may not ‘share’ a place at the conference. Please make separate bookings for each delegate.
Can I register for the conference on the day or at the conference venue?
Yes, you may register on to the conference itself either on the day of the virtual conference or at the venue of the event where our registration personnel will be happy to help you. We will need a credit or debit card guarantee for any bookings made on the day.
I have two discounts I would like to use to register; can I use both of them? My Discount Code Doesn’t Work?
No, we do not combine discounts but we will honour the best discount for you. If your code doesn’t work please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please resend my ticket / order confirmation
https://www.tickettailor.com/promoter/help/link/yogaonline?widget=true&modal_widget=true – something like this